Vascular Health is just a call away. Our providers are offering telemedicine appointments for our patients during this current pandemic. This allows our patients to receive the care they deserve in the comfort of their homes while being able to see their provider and gain reassurance that their vascular disease is being properly managed. Some ideas that can help patients prepare for a telehealth appointment are:
- Make sure you have a quality internet connection
- Set the computer up and make sure it is connected and working properly prior to the appointment
- Set the computer at eye level so that you will be able to see the physician and they will be able to see you properly
- Have a list of the medications that you are currently taking or any that you have recently been making ready for the Medical assistant.
- Set up your computer in a quiet location in your home so that you can receive all the helpful information and get the most out of your appointment.